AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates, AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Notification, Counselling Procedure, How to entry web options, Important Dates at www.apeamcet.nic.in. Eamcet 2020 counselling start from July 2020.
Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Agricultural Common Entrance Test Successfully conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. AP EAMCET 2020 Entrance Test Examination Conducted in April 2020. APEAMCET 2020 is an Entrance Examination test for admissions into different Agricultural and Engineering Under Graduate Courses in Universities of Andhra Pradesh both Govt. and Private colleges.
APEAMCET 2020 Web Counselling Produce, Stages
EAMCET Counselling is in 4 statges, 1. Counselling Notification 2. Certificates Verification 3. Exercising and Modification of Options 4. Seat Allotment
APEAMCET 2020 Counselling Notification:
JNTU Kakinada and APSCHE will release EAMCET detailed rank wise Counselling notification in June 2020. It gives Rank wise certificates verification dates in help line centers and excising options schedule. We will publish the dates after release the official announcement.
EAMCET 2020 Certificates Verification:
EAMCET 2019 Counselling attending students must submit the following documents/certificates in the counselling. Certificates to be produced by candidates All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- AP EAMCET-2020 Rank card.
- AP EAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2020 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Local status certificate if applicable
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
Exercising and Modification of Options:
The APEAMCET 2020 helpline center officials gives a scratch card after completion of certificates verification. This scratch card is used to exercising options in EAMCET 2020 official website through college codes. Based on the college codes, students have to write Colleges and Course codes for which they interested to join and ask parents and friends to prepare such lists.
APEAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment
After completions of the certificates verification and exercising options, APSHE and JNTU Kakinda will release the seat allotment orders through EAMCET official website: https://apeamcet.nic.in/