AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates, AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Notification, How to entry web options, Important Dates at www.apeamcet.nic.in. Eamcet 2020 counselling start from 23rd October 2020.
Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Notification starts in October 2020 by JNTU Kakinada in behalf of APSCHE, Andhra Pradesh.
Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020 (MPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21 on payment of processing fee
Amount of Processing fee to be paid: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Shedule
EAMCET 2020 Counselling Schedule given below:
Counselling notification date: October 2020
23rd October 2020: 1 to 20000
24th October 2020: 20001 to 50000
25th October 2020: 50001 to 80000
26th October 2020: 80001 to 1,10,000
27th October 2020: 1,10,001 to Last
Web Option Entry Dates:
28th December to 29th December 2020: 1 to 60000
30th December to 31st December 2020: 60001 to Last
Change of Options: 1st January 2021: 1 to Last Rank
Allotment of Seats: 3rd January 2021, Allotment will be placed on website after 6.00 P.M
AP EAMCET 2020 Certificates Verification
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- APEAMCET-2020 Rank card.
- AP EAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo)
- Transfer Certificate ( T.C)
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate.
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2020-21 from MeeSeva for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category.
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2017 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement.
- Local status certificate (if applicable)i.e a candidate who migrates to any part of the state of Andhra Pradesh from the state of Telangana from 02-June-2014 to on/before 01-June2021shall be regarded as the local candidate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
AP Eamcet 2020 counselling notification pdf Download
AP Eamcet 2020 schedule for certificate verification college wise Download
For more details visit www.apeamcet.nic.in