AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Dates, AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Notification, How to entry web options, Important Dates at www.apeamcet.nic.in. Eamcet 2020 counselling start in July 2020.
Andhra Pradesh State Engineering, Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2020 Counselling Notification starts in July 2020 by JNTU Kakinada in behalf of APSCHE, Andhra Pradesh.
Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020 (MPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-21 on payment of processing fee
Amount of Processing fee to be paid: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
AP EAMCET 2020 Counselling Shedule
EAMCET 2020 Counselling Schedule given below:
Counselling notification date: July 2020
1 to 10000
10001 to 30000
30001 to 50000
50001 to 75000
75001 to 100000
100001 to Last
Web Option Entry Dates:
1 to 30,000 Ranks
30,001 to 75000 Ranks
75,001 to Last Rank
Change of Options:
Allotment of Seats: Allotment will be placed on website after 6.00 P.M
AP EAMCET 2020 Certificates Verification
Certificates to be produced by candidates
All original Certificates and two sets of Xerox copies
- AP EAMCET-2020 Rank card.
- AP EAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Memorandum of Marks (Inter or its equivalent).
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Study Certificate from VI to Intermediate
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Inter or its equivalent in respect of Private candidates.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Aadhar Card (will be returned after verification).
- Integrated Community Certificate, in case of BC/ST/SC issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2020 or White Ration card (candidate name and either of the parents name have to be reflected in the ration card) those who claim tuition fee reimbursement)
- Local status certificate if applicable
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP shall bring the original certificates.
Detailed EAMCET 2020 Counselling Notification Download
For more details visit www.apeamcet.nic.in