AP HORTICET 2021: Andhra Pradesh HORTICET 2021 Notification, Online Application, Horticulture Admissions details download from drysrhu.edu.in website.
Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Common Entrance Test, AP HORTICET 2021 conducting by Dr. Y.S.R. Horticulture University, Venkatramannagudem, Tadepalligudem, Entrance Test for Horticulture Polytechnic Passed Candidates for admission in to B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture course during 2021-22 academic year.
AP HORTICET 2021 Notification - Overview
|Name of the University||Dr. YSR Horticulture University, Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Information||AP Horticet 2021 Notification|
|Exam Dates||June/July 2021|
|Applications start from||June 2021|
AP HORTICET 2021 Exam Dates
Dr. YSRHU will be released a notification, inviting candidates to fill the application form for appearing in AP HORTICET 2021, to secure admission into 4-year B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture course offered by the university. Given below tentative schedule of the exam:
|Availability of HORTICET Application Form||June 2021|
|Last Date of Application Submission||June 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2021|
|Date of Examination||July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||July 2021|
|Commencement of Counselling Process||August 2021|
AP HORTICET 2021 Application Form
A notification will be issued by Dr. YSRHU for submission of application form. Candidates will have to submit application form through offline mode only. Candidates will have to take a print out of application form, subsequent to downloading it. Application form must be very carefully and correctly filled. Once submitted, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes in application form. Following are the steps to submit application form –
- Go to the official website of Dr. YSRHU - www.drysrhu.edu.in
- Click on ‘More Announcements’ tab on right hand pane of webpage
- Under Announcements, search for ‘HORTICET - 2021 – NOTIFICATION’ and click on it
- HORTICET 2020 notification will get downloaded in pdf format. Therefore, candidates must ensure that Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on their system
- Open the downloaded pdf file
- After initial notification, containing important details regarding HORTICET 2020, candidate will be able to find Application Form for exam in the same file
- Candidate will have to take a print out of Application form
- Below application form, candidate can find the list of documents that need to be enclosed with filled application form, before sending it to conducting authority. Candidate will have to take a print out of this page as well.
- Candidate will also have to take print out of two copies of admit cards given on the next page.
- Candidate needs to carefully and correctly fill all details in Application form and admit cards.
Details asked in Application form
- Name of Applicant
- Diploma ID No
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Details of Study particulars – 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th and Diploma in Horticulture
- Address for Correspondence
- Phone/Mobile No
- Demand Draft Particulars
- Every candidate needs to get an original demand draft made, payable at Tadepalligudem, on any Nationalized Bank. Demand draft has to be made in favor of ‘Dr. Y.S.R HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY’
- Candidates from General and SC categories will have to get INR 600 demand draft made, while amount for candidates belonging to Sc and ST categories is INR 300
Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University invites applications from Diploma in Horticulture candidates for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Degree programme for the academic year 2020-21.
A pass in Diploma in Horticulture course from Dr. YSRHU of A.P. State only. (Those who will be completing in 2019-20 academic year can also apply through their Principal / Vice-Principals of Horticultural Polytechnics under Dr. YSRHU. But submission of Final Memorandum of Marks-cum-Pass Certificate of Diploma in Horticulture is must at the time of Admission counselling.
The candidates should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all candidates but relaxed to 25 years in respect of S.C. S.T. candidates and 27 years in respect of Physically Challenged (disabled) candidates.
i) As per rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ii) The above seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
AP HORTICET 2020 Syllabus:
Syllabus covered in Two Year Diploma in Horticulture Course.
Note: The candidates shall note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant Government orders applicable at the time of admissions.
Applications received after the last date will not be entertained and Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University will not be responsible for any postal /any delay.
Dr. Y.S.R. HORTICULTURAL UNIVERSITY
VENKATARAMANNAGUDEM – 534 101
Phone No: 08818-284311 & Fax. No. 08818-284223