AP POLYCET 2022 Counselling Notification: Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Test APPOLYCET 2022 Counselling Dates, Counselling Notification, Rank Wise Counselling Schedule, Certificate Verification Centers details at appolycet.nic.in website.
The Qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2022 are informed that theadmission into Polytechnics will be conducted based on Web based Counselling. The detailed procedure of Web based counselling and other instructions will be made available at https://appolycet.nic.in.
AP POLYCET 2022 Counselling Notification - Overview
|Name of the Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP|
|Exam Category||Entrance Exam|
|Information||AP POLYCET 2022 Counselling Notification|
|Notification Date||23rd July 2022|
|Counselling Dates||27th July 2022 to 5th August 2022|
AP POLYCET 2022 Counselling Procedure
Accordingly, the qualified candidates of A.P-POLYCET-2022 and Non-qualified Minority Candidates who have applied to the Convenor based on SSC Marks are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the Help Line Centres indicated below and as per the schedule given under, with all original certificates and two sets of Xerox copies like
- APPOLYCET Hall ticket
- APPOLYCET Rank Card
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo(Original or Internet copy).
- Aadharcard.(will be returned after verification)
- IV to X Study Certificate or Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of parents in A.P. for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- EWS certificate valid for the year 2022-23 from MeeSeva,for OC candidates who want to claim reservation under EWS category
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2019 for claiming tuition fee reimbursement.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of reserved category candidates.
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority/Anglo-IndianCertificate if applicable.
- a. In respect of PH category, candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board. Candidates who have disability of 40% and above willonly be considered under PH category.
- b. CAP category candidates have to produce a certificate issued by ZillaSainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Service Men), Identity Card and Discharge Book for verification. Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are eligible under CAP Category. The decision of authorities of sainik welfare of A.P is final in this matter.
- c. Anglo-Indian Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by Competent Authority of their place of residence.
AP POLYCET 2021 Web Counselling
The Candidates of SC/ST category have to pay Rs. 500/- While OC/BC/Minority candidates have to pay Rs. 900/- towards Processing Fee. Tuition fee payable after allotment is Rs. 4,700 (for Government and aided Polytechnics) and Rs.25,000 per annum (in Private unaided Polytechnics and Second Shift Engineering Colleges).The reimbursement of Tuition fee in respect of all eligible candidates will be as per the orders issued by Government of Andhra Pradesh from time to time.
NOTE: Original certificates need not be deposited in the college at the time of admission
Convener Office address:
O/o the commissioner of Technical Education,
Flat.No:104, ANR towers, Jammichettu Street,
Email id :
AP POLYCET 2022 Certificate Verification Dates rank wise.
|29th July 2022||1 to 10000|
|30th July 2022||10001 to 25000|
|31st July 2022||25001 to 40000|
|1st August 2022||40001 to 55000|
|2nd August 2022||55001 to 71000|
|3rd August 2022||71001 to 87000|
|4th August 2022||87001 to 104000|
|5th August 2022||104001 to LAST|
LAST Means: Including not qualified/ Minority candidates not appeared in A.P-POLYCET and who have already applied to Convenor based on SSC or its equivalent examination Marks.
AP POLYCET 2022Important Downloads of PDF Files.
- APPOLYCET-2022 :: Detailed Notification - Andhra Pradesh
- Decentralised Certificate Verification for OC/BC/SC/MINORITY Category Candidates (Annexure-1)
- Decentralised Certificate Verification for ST Category Candidates (Annexure-2)