APRCET 2021 Notification: Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test-2021 (APRCET-2021) for admissions into Ph.D/M.Phil (both full time and part time) offered by the Universities, Research Centers and affiliated Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the Academic Year 2020-21.
Andhra University has announced notification to conduct Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test (APRCET) 2020 through AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), the admissions will be given into Ph.D & M.Phil programmes for both full-time & part-time candidates in 14 Universities in the state. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
APRCET 2020 Notification, Online Application - Overview
|Name of the University||Andhra University|
|Exam Category||Entrance Test|
|Information||APRCET 2020 Notification|
|Exam Dates||November 2020|
|Notification Date||September 2020|
|Official website||https://sche.ap.gov.in , http://andhrauniversity.edu.in|
APRCET 2020 Application Form
APRCET 2020 Application Form will be made available in September 2020 on their official website. The interested candidates can fill the form online on the official website. The process of applying for APRCET includes the following steps:
- A link will provided here on the page in September 2020 to apply online for APRCET 2020.
- The candidates are also required to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph.
- The candidates must carefully check all the details they have filled in before the final submission of the Application Form.
- Candidates cant make the changes in their application form once filled.
- The candidates must also take a print out of the confirmation page and carefully keep it with them until the completion of the application process.
How to Apply APRCET 2020:
Eligible candidates are informed to submit their applications through online mode only by paying registration fee of Rs.1400/- (for OC/BC) and Rs.1000 (SC/ST/PWD).
- PG (Relevant Disciplines)
Application Fee: Rs.1400/- (for OC/BC) and Rs.1000 (SC/ST/PWD).
For more details and apply online at https://sche.ap.gov.in