AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Notification 2020: Application Download, AP CM YS Jagan Promised AP Govt. will provide 4 lakhs Village Volunteer Jobs to the people in the villages.
The AP Grama Volunteer application process is expected to start in the 2nd week of June 2019 and by 15th August 2019. AP CM YS Jagan has promised to the people of Andhra Pradesh state that his Government will provide 4 lakh village volunteer jobs before August 15. Now Andhra Pradesh volunteer Recruitment 2019 has released a notification of 4 lakh vacancy posts.The government is going to give the complete details of AP Gama volunteer Recruitment 2019. AP CM Mr.YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on his swearing Ceremony said that 4 lakh villagers volunteer jobs one volunteer per 50 families will be provided by 15th August 2019.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Important Dates:
- Release of notification: 22nd June 2019
- Commencement of application/ registration: 22nd June 2019
- Last date for application: 5th July 2019
- Application Fee: Nil,
- Verification of Applications from: 10th July 2019
- Interviews: from 11th July 2019 to 25th July 2019.
- Release of selection list/ result: 1st August 2019.
- Training: 5th August 2019 to 10th August 2019.
- Duties from: 15th August 2019
Degree for Cities and Towns, Intermediate for Villages, 10th Class for Agency Areas (Thandas).
18 years to 35 years as on 30-06-2019.
Selected candidate will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.5000/-.
Documents Required for Applying APGV Job 2019:
- 1. Aadhar Card
- 2. Date of Birth as ber SSC certificate
- 3. Educational Qualification Certificates
- 4. Community Certificate
- 5. Medical Certificate (PHC Certificate)
How to apply for Grama Volunteer:
- 1. Open the Official website: http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in
- 2. Please check the eligibility criteria.
- 3. If eligible Fill your Aadhaar Number and Enter the OTP received in your Aadhar linked mobile number.
- 4. on Next Page upload your One Photo ID Proof (VOTER ID/RATION CARD/RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE/BANK PASSBOOK)
- 5. Enter your education details and upload certificate scan copies (10th/Inter/Degree).
- 6. Upload caste certificate for (OBC, SC, ST) not required for OC.
- 7. Click on Apply Button and note the application number.