Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Notification January 2020: apply online for VRO, Secretary, VRA, MPEO, Gopalamitra, Live Stock Assistant, ANM, Electrical Assistant, Village Engineer, Welfare Assistant, Women Police Assistant, Digital Assistant etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2020 Important Dates:
|Issue of Notification for Village Secretariats||11th January 2020|
|Online Applications Starts From||11th January 2020|
|Last Date For Online Applications||31st January 2020|
|Examination Dates||Coming Soon|
|Total Vacancies||Update Soon|
|Official Websites||gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for AP Village Secretariat posts must have the minimum educational qualification of Intermediate/10+2 from any recognized board.
Applicant’s age limit between 18 to 39 years as on 1st October. For reservation details, candidates can check the AP Village Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2020
Selected persons will get a pay scale of Rs 5000/- to Rs 15,000/- Per month.
How to Apply for Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2020:
AP Village Secretariat Posts Online Application Procedure
- 1. Interested candidates can visit the official webiste of AP State government and check for the notification initially.
- After the notification is available, go through the complete details from the notification.
- Candidates must log in with the AP Government official website and click on apply online.
- Fill all the required details in the application form. Attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Finally, check all the details from the application form and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further necessaries.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Fee:
Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards application processing fee and Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards examination fee.
The candidate applying as non local candidate in addition to his/her local district will be charged an additional fee of Rs. 100/- per district (Maximum of 3 districts).
Posts Under Category – I (Common Examination with preference)
- 1. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- 2. Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant (Female)
- 3. Welfare & Education Assistant
- 4. Ward Administrative Secretary
- 5. Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
Posts Under Category – II:
Group – A (Common Examination with preference)
- 1. Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- 2. Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
Group – B (Common Examination)
- 1. Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- 2. Village Surveyer (Grade-III)
Posts Under Category – III (Separate Exam For Each Post)
- 1. Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- 2. Village Horticulture Assistant
- 3. Village Fisheries Assistant
- 4. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- 5. Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- 6. Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- 7. Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 8. ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female)
- 9. Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- 10. Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
- 11. Village Sericulture Assistant
For download full detailed notification click here