Jagananna Ammavodi Payment Status, Beneficiary application Status check 2021-2022, Eligible or Rejected or payment approved status check with Mother Aadhaar Number at www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in website.
Jagananna Amma Vodi (అమ్మఒడి) Scheme in Andhra Pradesh has been proposed by the CM Jagan Mohan Reddy in their Party Manifesto. After winning the Assembly election in 2019, AP CM Jagan has given green Signal to Amma Vodi Scheme and also sanctioned an order to implement the Scheme from 26th January 2020. Under the Jagananna Amma Vodi, Rs 15000 per year will be given to those mothers who will send their children to school. This Financial Amount will be given for Promoting the Literacy ration under the state. This scheme will be fully government-funded scheme and it is a pre-election promise of YSR Government.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary Details
The students who are studying in public and private schools may avail the benefits of AP Amma Vodi Scheme. In the Cabinet Meeting Chief Minister also declares that this Rs 15000 financial amount will be given through Bank Transfer. This student welfare scheme will be implemented in all over the state and every caste and category student will get the initiative of the Amma Vadi Scheme.
Objective of Jagananna Amma Vadi Scheme in Andhra Pradesh
To encourage guardian and parents that they send their children to the school state government is planning to start Scheme from Republic Day 26th January 2020. This scheme will definitely improve the education level under the scheme. The scheme would promote education among children and reduce the dropout rate of students.
Key Points of Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Amma Vodi Scheme 2020-2021 (అమ్మఒడి)|
|Introduced by:||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Mode of Application:||Offline/Online|
|Beneficiary:||Student who are studying in Govt. & Private School|
|Benefits:||Rs 15000 on Yearly Basis|
|Type of Scheme:||AP State Govt. Scheme|
Documents Required for Amma Vodi Scheme Application
- 1. School Identity Card
- 2. Student Aadhaar Card
- 3. Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Card
- 4. Ration Card
- 5. Mother/Guardian Bank Account Details
Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria
- As per the rules, the mother or guardian should belong to the family that is below the poverty line.
- The family should be under the possession of a white ration card. Family defined as a father, mother and their dependent child
- The beneficiary must have a valid Aadhaar Card
- The student of the beneficiary must be studying in classes I to XII in Government/ Private Aided/Private Un-Aided Schools/ Junior Colleges recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The mother/ beneficiary shall ensure minimum 75% attendance of their child in the school.
- If the child discontinues the study in the middle of the academic year, they will not be eligible for the benefits of the scheme.
- State/Central Government and PSU Employees, Government employee pensioners are not eligible to apply.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Benefits
- The beneficiary will get Rs.15000/- per annum irrespective of numbers of a child of the family studying from 1st Class to Intermediate.
- The amount will directly have deposited to the bank account of the Mother or Guardian.
- This scheme will help the poor people to promote education in Andhra Pradesh State.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines For 2020-21
The guidelines for 2020-21 for Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme has been released by the government. The guidelines are as follows:-
- From 9th December 2020 to 25th December 2020 the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi scheme will take place
- All the principal are required to register and update the details of students from 10th December 2020 to 20th December 2020
- The list of all the eligible mothers/guardians whose children are enrolled in info/knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th December 2020. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th December 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th December 2020
- The list of eligible mothers/caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020. This list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria
- All those details which are advertised on Amma Vodi portal between 20 December 2020 to 24 December 2020 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram/ward secretariat
- If there are any mistakes in Aadhar number, Bank account number and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
How To Apply for for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
The Students can submit required documents like aadhar card, ration card, bank account details to their school head master/Principal.
How To Check Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme Application Payment Status
The students or their parents can check their application status or payment of status for Amma vodi official website http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- Visit official website : http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- Click on Ammavodi Status Link
- Select and click on your dist link in the list
- Fill Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number
- Fill Captcha Verification Code.
- Click on Get Details
- Your Amma Vodi Application Status will be displayed in the screen.