AP Outsourcing Corporation Jobs Registration, APCOS Apply online from apcos.ap.gov.in website. Unemployed candidates in Andhra Pradesh State can apply online application for outsourcing jobs in Andhra Pradesh Government offices like, Mandal offices, Jilla Parishadh, Agriculture, etc all Government offices.
Andhra Pradesh Corporation for Outsourced Services (APCOS): Government of Andhra Pradesh has formed a new corporation to provide Outsourcing jobs for Unemployed candidates in Government offices. The main motto of APCOS is to stop the third party organizations for outsourcing jobs and providing transparent system in AP Government. APCOS helps to pay the outsourcing employees salaries on time without any corruption.
Official website for APCOS jobs online application registration is http://apcos.ap.gov.in. Those who are registered in APCOS website for Outsourcing jobs, they will be posted from 01-01-2020. 50% posts are reserved for SC/ST/BC candidates. For female candidates 50% posts are reserved in their reservation quota.
|Name of the Corporation||APCOS|
|Deadline for process and finalisation of list||15-12-2019|
|APCOS shall issue placement intimation to the Departments concerned by||01-01-2020|
|Reservation||50% of the candidates belong to SCs (15%), STs (6%) and BCs & Minorities (29%). 50% reservation for women.|
List of Vacancies in APCOS Outsourcing Jobs:
Available posts are updated below.
Sr Steno - Senior Steno
Sr Acct - Senior Accountant
DPO - Data Processing Officer
Data Entry Operator
Data Processing Assistant
Reservations for SC/ST/BC candidates for APCOS Outsourcing Jobs:
50% posts are reserved for outsourcing jobs
Age limits for APCOS Online registration:
Age limits are applicable as per the AP Government norms.
Qualifications for APCOS Outsourcing Vacancies:
There are all kinds of jobs comes under outsourcing. 4th pass/ 5th pass/ 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering/ Degree/ PG qualifications are required. Depends upon the job profile qualifications will be changed. For some posts any educational qualification is not required
Did ESI, PF is deducted from Salary for this APCOS Jobs?
Yes, APCOS also ensuring ESI and PF for selected candidates of Outsourcing jobs.
Salary will be directly credited into candidates bank account.
APCOS Outsourcing Jobs are permanent or Contract basis?
Since these are outsourcing vacancies all the posts are contract basis only as per requirement.
How to register for APCOS Outsourcing Jobs:
Candidates who are looking for job in Andhra Pradesh they can register online at www.apcos.ap.gov.in for outsourcing jobs.
Register online here for APCOS (Link is disable today 25-11-2019)
Documents Required for APCOS registration?
1. Aadhar Card linked with mobile number
2. Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC)
3. All educational certificates (10th/Inter/Degree/PG)
APCOS Online Registration Step by Step Process:
1. Open www.apcos.ap.gov.in
2. Click on Candidate Registration. A new page will be open for Registration or Login on APCOS website.
3. Then enter your Aadhar card number. OTP will be send to your registered mobile & Email and login with OTP.
4. A new page will open with your photo and other details which is available in Aadhar Card information.
5. Then click on Registration forms and submit your details. In this step you need to enter the your address details, and other information. 6. For SC/ST/BC candidates they must have upload Caste certificate in this step only.
7. After filling the registration form click on save and click on Educational qualifications tab. Enter all your qualifications along with percentages and upload 10th, ITI, Inter, Degree, PG certificates if any other related certificates.
8. Post Preferences -In this step of APCOS you need to select the post which you preferred from the available posts. You can apply for many posts. And then select the district preference.
9. Bank Details-This is the last step of APCOS online registration. Here you need to enter the bank account details of yours along with IFSC code.