Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme Application (వైయస్సార్ చేయూత), Payment Status, Beneficiary List download from navasakam2.apcfss.in website.
The vulnerable group of women residing in the Andhra Pradesh state now no need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state have come up with the wonderful scheme which will help all of these groups of women to create their own employment opportunity. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020. Through the implementation of the scheme, there will be many benefits available for the women. Today we will share with you all the eligibility criteria, documents and etc of the scheme so that you will be able to apply for the scheme through the step-by-step guide which is mentioned below further in this article.
వైఎప్సార్ చేయూత Scheme 2020 - Details
ఏపీలో మహిళలకు జగన్ సర్కార్ మరో పథకాన్ని ప్రారంభించేందుకు సిద్ధమైంది. నేడు వైయస్సార్ చేయూత పథకాన్ని ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైఎస్ జగన్మోహన్రెడ్డి ప్రారంభించనున్నారు. సీఎం క్యాంపు కార్యాలయంలో వీడియో కాన్ఫరెన్స్ ద్వారా ఈ పథకానికి శ్రీకారం చుట్టనున్నారు. ఏటా రూ.18,750 చొప్పున నాలుగేళ్ల కాలంలో రూ. 75,000 లను మహిళలకు ఉచితంగా ప్రభుత్వం అందించనుంది. నేడు 25 లక్షల మంది అకౌంట్లలోకి డబ్బులు జమ కానున్నాయి. ఈ చేయూత పథకం 45 నుంచి 60 ఏళ్ల మధ్య ఎస్సీ, ఎస్టీ, బీసీ, మైనార్టీల్లో అర్హత ఉన్న మహిళలకు వర్తిస్తుంది.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 - Overview
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Information||AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 Beneficiary List|
|Scheme/Payments State Date||12th August 2020|
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
On 12th August 2020, the state government of Andhra Pradesh state is going to start implementing the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. For this purpose, on Monday 3rd August 2020 the government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with three companies named Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC and Procter and Gamble (P&G). The MOU was signed in presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through video conferencing HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITCExecutive Director Sanjiv Puri and P&G India CEO MadhusudanGopalan also take participation. These companies will provide marketing opportunities and technical support to more than 25 lakh women of the state. Government is going to spend Rs 4,500 crore for this scheme.
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Government of Andhra Pradesh has disclosed the state budget on 16th June 2020 Tuesday for the coming financial year during the Assembly at Velagapudi. Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented the State budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for the twenty-one welfare schemes run by the state government on the name of Late YS Raja Sekhar reddy and chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the welfare of the people of the state. YSR Cheyutha Scheme is one of them and in the budget government sanctioned Rs. 6,300 crores for the scheme.
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The objectives of the scheme are as follow in the following list:
- Benefits of rupees 75000 will give to the ladies recipient spread under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh.
- The measure of the annuity will disperse in four equivalent portions of Rs. 18750 each Per Year.
- The sum will move in the ledgers of the recipient party.
- To support ladies, the plan has been improved. With the annuity measure of rupees 75000, ladies will be going to get the financial advantages from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The recipient incorporates the ladies under the low-pay gathering and in reverse monetary conditions.
Documents Required for YSR Cheyutha Application
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must belong to SC, ST, OBC, Minority communities
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
- applicant must be below the age of 60 years
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
To check your beneficiary list you will have to follow the step by step procedure mentioned below:
- First click on the link given here
- A district wise list will display on your screen
- You can click on your respective District name to check the detailed report about that district.
- If you will find your name under this list then you will get the benefits of the scheme.
- Application Procedure
- The concerned authorities have not released any official notification regarding the application form we will inform you about the scheme as soon as the official notification is out. Please stay connected with us in future for getting updating information regarding the scheme