RGUKT-CET 2020 Admission Notification, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies-AP IIIT Nuzivid, RK Valley, Ongole, Srikakulam, admissions entrance exam notifiction apply online from rgukt.in website.
A Common Entrance Test designated as RGUKT-CET 2020 will be conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies, Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2020-2021 for admission into six year B.Tech integrated program offered by RGUKT in its four campuses located at Nuzvid, R.K. Valley, Srikakulam and Ongole. Candidates taking RGUKT CET-2020 will also be eligible for admission into 2/3 year Diploma programs in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, (ANGRAU), Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupathi (SVVU) and Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University (Dr.YSRHU), Venkataramannagudem.
PARTICULARS OF RGUKT CET – 2020
- The Test will be conducted on 28-11-2020 from 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.
- The Entrance test is conducted as paper based with OMR answer sheet for a duration of two hours and the question paper consists of total 100 questions comprising of 50 questions in Mathematics, 25 questions in Physical Sciences and 25 questions inBiological Sciences with each question carrying one mark.
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) only and each question carries one mark. The syllabus of 10th Class of Board of Secondary Education, AP in Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences is prescribed as given in page number-8. The model question paper is available in http://www.rgukt.in. There is no negative mark.
RGUKT CET – 2020 IMPORTANT DATES
|Date of Issue of RGUKT-CET, 2020, Notification & Publishing of Information Bulletin||23-10-2020|
|Payment of Fees through Payment Gateway and application submission online||28-10-2020 (from 10:00 AM onwards) to 10-11-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for Online submission of application||13-11-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Last date for Online submission of application with a fine of Rs.1,000/-.||16-11-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)|
|Hall Tickets downloading||22-11-2020 (from 10:00 AM)|
|Date of Examination||28-11-2020|
|Initial Key Publishing||28-11-2020|
|Objections on initial key will be received up to||30-11-2020|
|Final Key publishing||01-12-2020|
|Final result declaration||05-12-2020|
|Help Desk Services available during working hours Help line Numbers: 0866-2974530, 2974540 and 08656-235855||10:00 A.M to 05:00 P.M|
RGUKT CET – 2020 ONLINE APPLICATION
Application should be submitted through online mode only through www.rgukt.in. The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of 10th class
- Date of Birth
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- CAP PH, NCC, Sports etc. for students who claim reservation under this category
- Income certificate for students who claim scholarship
- EWS certificate who claim reservation under this category
- White Ration Card/Rice Card
- Study certificate 4th Class to 10th Class
- Residence certificate by those claiming Local category, (for details, see Annexure – II)
RGUKT CET – 2020 APPLICATION FEE
- For the candidates belonging to OC (TS & AP) Rs. 300/-
- For the candidates belonging to BC (TS & AP) Rs. 200/-
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST (TS & AP) Rs. 100/-
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR WRITING RGUKT CET-2020:
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10th class) in first attempt or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of A.P. State & Telangana State/ CBSE/ICSE conducted in 2020. Age exempted candidates by Board of Secondary Education, AP (if less than 15 years of age) are also eligible.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates should not have completed 18 years of age as on 31.12.2020, (21 years in case of students belonging to SC and ST categories).
- Other state candidates shall have to write RGUKT CET for admission into RGUKT campuses
- International students shall be of Indian Nationality / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended
For admission into 2/3 year diploma programmes of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, (ANGRAU), Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupathi (SVVU) and Dr. Y.S.R. Horticultural University (Dr.YSRHU), Venkataramannagudem.
- Candidates should have passed SSC (10thClass) or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Andhra Pradesh State and Telangana State.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age as on 31-8-2020
- Candidates should not have completed 22 years of age as on 31-8-2020
- For diploma programs they will give separate notification for Admission. All applicants are eligible for diploma programs
- For diploma programs previous years passed out students are also eligible to write RGUKT CET subject to their age between 15 and 22.
SYLLABUS FOR RGUKT CET-2020:
Mathematics (50 Marks), Physical Sciences (25 Marks), Biological Sciences (25 Marks)
For RGUKT CET 2020 detailed Notification