SBI Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020: State Bank of India has released the link for registration of the Apprentice recruitment on its official website @sbi.co.in. All the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and interested in the recruitment can apply online for SBI apprentice 2020. The online registration has started from 20th November 2020 and will end on 10th December 2020. The training period under this apprentice notification is 3 years and all the selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship engagement in the Bank. Read more for detailed information about the recruitment here and stay tuned with us for latest updates.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Highlights
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2020|
|Online Registration||20th November 2020- 10th December 2020|
|Online Exam Test||January 2021 (tentative)|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Test of Local Language|
|Job Location||Various States|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|Notification Release||19th November 2020|
|Online Application Starts||20th November 2020|
|Last date to apply||10th December 2020|
|Call Letter / Admit Card release||Yet to be announced|
|Online Exam||January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result||Yet to be notified|
|Language Proficiency Test||Yet to be notified|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
A total of 8500 posts have been released for the SBI Apprentice for various states. The candidates interested or waiting for the recruitment can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies. Check State-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be done on the basis of two stages as follows- i) Online Written Test ii) Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification. The updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process mentioned below will be helpful for you in making a definite strategy for yourself.
Age Limit (as on 31.10.2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- *Note: Maximum age indicated is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Educational Qualifications (as by 31.10.2020)
The candidate must have completed the graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Note: Only “person with benchmark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been denied in measurable terms and includes a person with a disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit the latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of application
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2020?
Below are the steps to follow for successfully filling the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website.
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI” tab
- List of current recruitments will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
Documents / Details Needed For Registration
The following details/ documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice application form.
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
You will also need the below-mentioned documents at the time of document verification process