YSR Aarogyasri Card Status: Aarogya Raksha Family Card 2022 Download. Arogyasri scheme introduced by Late CM. YS Rajasekhar Reddy to provide the health benefits for the BPL families, employees, working journalists, pensioners, and APL families. The main aim of this scheme is to assure health benefits to everyone for free of cost. In AP state, Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy continuing to offer the health benefits for the people with the YSR Aarogyasri scheme. People of BPL, APL, Working Journalists and employees is benefitting from this scheme. The YSR Aarogyasri scheme offers high quality medical services, cashless treatments, free food, transportation and free follow up services. By dialing to 104, aspirants can check various details of Health advice, counseling services, directory information.Medical bills can prove difficult to meet when you are going through a hard time financially. The State Government of Andhra Pradesh clearly understands this, and thats why they make it easy for poor people to cover all their medical bills hassle free. This is possible thanks to the YSR Aarogyasri Yojana scheme that was started by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Through this scheme, every citizen of the state who falls below the poverty line enjoys free treatment. Keep in mind the main objective of the scheme is to enhance the overall aid infrastructure of the lower class citizens in the State of Andhra Pradesh. However, you need to have the YSR Aarogyasri Card if you’re to get free treatment in government hospitals.
YSR Arogyasri Health Card Status - Overview
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Arogyasri|
|Issued by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Information||YSR Arogyasri Health Card Status Check 2022|
|to whom||BPL, APL, Working Journalists and employees|
|Type of Card||Health Card|
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme gives health benefits and assurance to the people who are in severe health disturbances. There are various schemes offered by the Andhra Pradesh state government to ensure the health benefits to the residents. Dr. YSR Arogyasri scheme ensures to offer quality health services for the poor. Arogya Raksha scheme offers the catastrophic health expenditure for the Above Poverty Line families, Working Journalists Health scheme (WJHS) offers cashless treatment for working journalists and their dependent families. Employee Health Scheme (EHS) is applicable for state government employees and their dependent families, along with the state government pensioners.
How to Check Aarogyasri Health Card Status
If you are already applied for the YSR Aarogyasri Health card, then you can check the status online at any time of the day. Follow the given below step by step guide to check YSR Aarogyasri health card status.
- First, visit the YSR Arogyasri official website www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in.
- You will be redirected to the homepage of the website, you should click on 'EHS' button
- A new page will appear on the screen. Here select the 'Patients' option
- Next, scroll down the page and click on the 'Health Card Status' link
- Now choose between 'Employment ID' or 'Pensioner ID' after which you should enter the details
- Finally, click on the 'Search' option and the status of your YSR Aarogyasri Health card will be displayed on the screen.
How to Download Aarogyasri Health Card Online
Before downloading your Aarogyasri Card, visit your nearest MeeSeva Centre to complete the application. Be sure to bring with you all the needed documents together with the necessary information. Here, you will get the login ID and password. Once your health card is ready, follow the simple steps below to complete the download process online
- Visit the Arogyasri official website www.ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage of the site, click on the 'EHS' option from the menu bar.
- The above step will redirect you to a new page where you need to click the 'Download Health Card' option.
- Next, enter your User ID and click on the 'Go' option.
- Fill in all the other details and click on the 'Submit' button, and your card will appear on the screen.