bie.ap.gov.in Intermediate Admissions 2021-2022 Apply Online Process, Allotment Letter:- Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh has started the 1st phase of AP Intermediate Online Admissions from 13th August 2021 for the academic year 2021-2022. The candidates who want to take admission into Intermediate and vocational courses can apply BIEAP intermediate online admission form before the last date in August 2021 through online mode from bie.ap.gov.in website with the help of their personal and educational details. Here we are giving all the information about the 1st Phase intermediate ఏపీ ఇంటర్ అడ్మిషన్లు admission (for both General & Vocational stream) such as eligibility, Application fees, web options, How to apply, and Registration etc.
bie.ap.gov.in Inter 1st year Admissions 2021-22
All the students are informed that every year BIE AP board conducted the admission process for intermediate (general and vocational stream) at www.bie.ap.gov.in website. As per official notification BIEAP has started the intermediate admission form through online mode from 13th August 2021 and the last date is August 2021. The Admission process will be based on the 10th class obtained marked. Eligible and interested candidates can register for the AP Board two year intermediate courses admission application from online mode through official website link given below.
|Name of the Organization||Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Information||AP Intermediate Admissions 2021-2022|
|Starting date of Application form||13th August 2021|
|Last date of Application Form||August 2021|
|Official web site||www.bie.ap.gov.in|
Requirements for AP Inter Online Application
- 10th Class Details / Hall Ticket No.
- Student Aadhaar Card.
- Parent / Guardian Mobile Number
AP Inter Online Application Fee
- Fee for OC / BC Category = Rs. 200/-
- Fee for SC / ST / PHC = Rs. 100/-
How to apply for AP Inter Admissions 2021-2022
- Step 1: Go to Official Website of BIEAP: bie.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on “Online Admission 2021-2022 (APOASIS)” Link.
- Step 3: Click on the “New Registration” Link.
- Step 4: Fill the Registration form.
- Step 5: Pay the Application Fee.
- Step 6: Submit Application Form.
- Step 7: Print Application Fee Receipt.
- Step 8: Candidate’s ID and Password will be sent to registered Mobile number for re-login.
- Step 9: Go to the Student Login Page, Fill Login ID and Password and submit.
- Step 10: Fill the required details in application.
- Step 11: Submit the Application.
- Step 12: Take a printout of the Application Form.
- Step 13: Go for the Web options.
BIEAP Intermediate Admissions Web Option Entry
- Select option by College / Course wise and fill required details in the dropdown menu and click on show colleges.
- Click on view to know about the particular college.
- Select the colleges with Priority numbers and second language (Any number of colleges).
- If you need any corrections in entry, delete the selected options.
- Save Web Options and Print Application.
- Allotment letter will be available with your login as per schedule.
- Visit the college with an Allotment Order letter, pay the fee (online/offline / Challan) to join.
FAQs about AP Inter Online Admissions
Q. When will be start the BIEAP First Phase Intermediate 1st year General & Vocational Stream Admission Application Form for the academic year 2021-2022? Ans. Inter Admission Online Applications Start from 13th August 2021. Q. Which mode can I apply the Admission Form for AP Intermediate application form? Ans. You can apply for the AP Intermediate admission Application form online mode. Q. Where can I apply for the BIE AP Inter Admissions Form 2021? Ans. Candidates can apply for the AP Intermediate Application through the official website www.bie.ap.gov.in.