ANGRAU UG Admissions 2020: Applications for Combined admission into different Bi.P.C. Stream UG Courses for the academic year 2020-21. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU), Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr.YSR Horticultural University, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari District are invited
Note: 2020 notification will be published soon, given below is the last year notification.
Admission with EAMCET – 2020 under Bi.P.C. stream (Common application)
b) B.Tech.(Food Technology)
c) B.V.Sc. & A.H.
e) B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University
B.Sc.(Ag.) : ( Four years )
1) Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
2) Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam Dist.
3) Agricultural College, Rajamahendravaram, East Godavari Dist.
4) S.V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
5) Agricultural College, Mahanandi, Kurnool Dist.
B.Tech. (Food Technology): ( Four years )
1) College of Food Science & Technology, Bapatla, Guntur Dist.
2) College of Food Science & Technology, Pulivendula, YSR Kadapa Dist.
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University
B.V.Sc. & A.H. (Five years):
1) College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati, Chittoor Dist.
2) N.T.R. College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram, Krishna Dist.
3) College of Veterinary Science, Proddatur, YSR Kadapa Dist.
4) PVNR Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad (As per AP reorganisation Act, 2014 and 371(d) 64% share of seats allocated to SVVU)
B.F.Sc.(Four years) :
Admission for Courses and Colleges under Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University
B.Sc.(Hons) Horticulture ( Four years )
1) College of Horticulture, Venkataramannagudem, near Tadepalligudem, West Godavari Dist.
2) College of Horticulture, Anantharajupeta, Kodur Mandal, YSR Kadapa Dist.
3) College of Horticulture, Parvathipuram, Vijayanagaram Dist.
UG Admission Notification 2020-21
For more details read the information brochure published in ANGRAU Website.
NOTE: Candidates are required to read the Information Brochure thoroughly before filling in the application. For any other information, the candidates may contact the following Phone Nos.
Controller of Examinations (ANGRAU) : 7893520988
Asst Controller of Examinations (ANGRAU) : 9951663399
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) : 0877-2249220
Controller of Examinations (Dr.YSRHU) : 7382633640
For more details visit www.angrau.ac.in